Wednesday, October 7

Finishing up and heading off...

My workshop is literally bursting at the seams with the huge pile of finished windows waiting to be fitted. I think there's about 17 panels in there all in all - barely room for myself now! I'm just trying to arrange fitting half of them tomorrow, then once that's out the way, I'm in holiday mode. This weekend I'm up to London (for a hen night - but a very tasteful one - no L plates of bridal veils) then on Wednesday we are off to Rhodes for a week (first family holiday since, erm, er, ever!)

So this is constantly plyaing in my head at the moment!


On a completely unrelated subject, I'm very excited about this. I'm a big fan of the kooky crazy quirky world of Sarah Neuburger so I'm really delighted about her collaboration with Chronicle Books to create these little funsters:




Available now from you know where...

11 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday! Love the note card sets, how fun are they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time! Maybe we can see photos of your panels when they're fitted? Yes, it's good to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spied those Small object book this morning too, trying so hard to resist the call of the bookshop right now...

    Have a lovely weekend and holiday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time, with plenty of rest. Love the very cute notecard set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw Small object's wonderful bits and bobs too - so cheerful!
    Enjoy your hols!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the finishing of the work ,it's great to have it gone and out isn't it...so jealous of your holiday plans ..I love greece so much...never been to rhodes...any room in your suitcase?
    bon voyage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you won't see this for a while but THANK YOU for my gorgeous parcel!!! I've just opened it with Savannah and Miles and wE're all thrilled to bits... Huge thanks from France!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderfyl holiday -I don't know how you manage it all - amazing work, family, etc etc. Oh I have to go have a lie down just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holidaaaaaaay! (i'm thinking early Madonna) - good for you and well deserved. if i don't see you before then happy travels XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it lovely to have completed a whole load of work. You will be able to holiday without worrying about what is waiting for you on your return. Have a great time. Just off to check out Kickcan and Conkers and True Up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute collection notecard set - what a genius idea! xx

    ReplyDelete