Friday, March 30

A Spring in My Step


I've been faffing around for ages trying to make this treasury "clickable" but it's just not happening - that clever Lou seems to know how, perhaps she could enlighten me? ;)

Hope you've all been enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having in the UK.  

School finishes for Easter Holidays for us today - I should be at the church service right now, but had to finish a few bits and pieces off in the workshop before I'm on full-time mum duty for the next 2 weeks.

Wishing you all a smashing weekend, whatever you're up to!

3 comments:

  1. Yay to last day of term - hope this weather holds. About the treasury - I just click and select the whole thing then copy and paste it into a post on blogger. That just seems to work. Good luck! Have a great weekend hun! lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, so simple, why didn't I think of that! I've been faffing about with Photobucket! Thank you, I'll try it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it works but it overlaps my sidebar. Need to widen my blog a bit. I'll save that for another day, it's too nice to be in front of the computer!

    ReplyDelete