Tuesday, March 27

Q&A

This short and sweet tag is currently doing the rounds - thanks to Caroline for passing it on to me.  




Animal:  
A big hairy lion.

Colour: 
I used to get asked this about 20 times a day by my daughters a few months back.  I decided the best policy was to keep answering the same colour and eventually they'd get bored.  It worked, but it did take about 3 months for them to tire of it.   The answer was, and still is RED.


Non-Alcoholic drink:  
Tea.

Facebook or Twitter:  
Twitter.  Mainly because there are some very funny people on it.  And because I have the attention span of an amoeba.

Getting or giving presents:  
Giving.  I think.  But getting is good too.

Flower:  
Nasturtium.  Great colours, great leaves, lovely in a salad.

Pattern:  
Changes all the time.  I like blocky geometric patterns but I also like spindly hand-drawn patterns.

Passion:  
Stained glass, of course.  Both contemporary and traditional.  

Number:  
Erm... nope, it's no good, I'm finding it hard to muster an emotional response about a number, sorry.


I'll pass this on to anyone who wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment