Thursday, October 4

Vintage Book Find - Do You Move As I Do / Helen Borten






I found this wonderful vintage book yesterday.

Gorgeous illustrations and lyrical text - it really is quite inspirational.  This is one of a series of three books that Helen Borten wrote and illustrated for children, designed to "challenge the child's senses and increase his awareness of the beauties in the world around him".

I'm now on a mission to track down the remaining two - Do You Hear What I Hear? and Do You See What I See?

2 comments:

  1. The illustrations are so fluid, I do love children's books. I've got quite a few but alas none of these ones. Good luck with hunting them down! :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these words and illustrations - so natural. Hope you find the others sometime. I collect old childrens books so I'll keep an eye out too. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete