Saturday, June 19

About

I have been working with stained glass for over 16 years.

After 2 years learning the craft (1996 - 1998) at The City Lit and Kensington & Chelsea college, I worked at The Stained Glass Guild in Wandsworth, eventually becoming head painter.  Using traditional kiln-fired paints, much of the work involved designing and painting the highly detailed and decorative stained glass roundels typical of the Victorian era.

I left after four years there, moving to Bridport, Dorset where I still live with my partner Mike and our two crazy little girls.

Since 2004 I have run my own stained glass business - recent commissions have included a window for The Bull Hotel, Bridport and front and rear entrances for an orthodontist practice in Dorchester.

In the last three years, I've concentrated on making contemporary decorative stained glass in bold colours with a strong graphic aesthetic, which I sell online at Folksy and Etsy and in select shops and galleries.

If you are interested in seeing more of my work, or commissioning a window, please visit my website at www.stainedglasswindow.info