Tuesday, January 28

Spring Fling



Empathetic Eyes Crew Sweatsh...
$150

Weather Pattern Leggings
$18

Pink and grey happy and angr...
$35

DOG quote poster 2 -DOG post...
$20

stride
$10

Felt Garland - Bright Geomet...
$30

Geometrical cushion decorati...
$35.4

Contemporary Stained Glass S...
$27

Yellow, Pink and Mint Leathe...
$42

Monochrome Postcard Set 2
$5

Composition 2 Print
$25

tote bag 'graphic flower...
$14.95

little teardrop cup
$18

Tiger Tiger - A4 Print
$10

9" dia x 7" high &...
$53

Vintage 80s 90s Caboodles Ca...
$48


I still like to make the occasional Etsy treasury. I find it strangely relaxing, and it's nice to dig out some items that have been lurking in my favourites for a while. This time I broke the rules and put some of my own stuff in, mainly because I was running out of pink, yellow and turquoise things.


1 comment:

  1. Love these fresh colours Flora!! Especially like the Tiger Tiger... Where do you get these printed up?? Was thinking of doing something similar to N&I's pocket money shop for Mia soon!!
    Hope you are all well!!

    ReplyDelete