Friday, October 19

Jung Koch Quentell Vintage Anatomical Chart







I've had my eye on these beautiful vintage Jung Koch Quentell educational charts from Etsy seller Bonnie and Bell for a while, but didn't have any wall space for one (they're pretty big).  Then we bought this nicely tatty office chest of drawers and ended up rejigging the whole house to accommodate it.  We were left with a perfectly-sized vacancy for a giant anatomical squid diagram.  Now we just need to find a spot for the house fly.

6 comments:

  1. I love your charts and I´m also loking some swedish ones - though difficult to find and quite expencive. Good luck with the house fly one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, thanks for visiting - I'm interested to find out more about the Swedish charts, although I really think we have run out of wall space now!

      Delete
  2. Oooo I like this. And I want to see your change around! I have BIG plans for our front room... but haven't told him yet... :~/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I open a post in google reader and I see the pictures and I know it's from your blog before I even start reading it. This was one of those times. Like when I'm scrolling through pictures of succulent bouquets and gold tipped manicures on pinterest, and I get to some really weird shit... I know it's yours without needing to check. Which is to say, you are a blessed relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this so much I couldn't resist a purchase myself! I think the fly is fabulous, but I'm hankering after all the floral charts, especially the hazelnut one that is reserved for 'Mary' at the moment. I LOVE the beetles prints/paintings I can also see on your wall, I have a bit of a thing about beetles. Bethx (thelinencat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great Beth, I hope you'll put some pictures up on your blog when you have it up on your wall! xx

      Delete